Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"You too"

I was on the phone with one of my vendors this morning and she happened to asked me if I was going to be around for Christmas. I informed her that I was going to Indiana for Christmas. A few minutes later when we were ending our conversation, she said, "Have a good time in Indiana" and my immediate response was "you too". The words just came out of my mouth without even thinking and before I knew what I was saying I was already half way through it. I could hear the confusion in her voice and hung up the phone. It was hilarious! It was as if I was re-living Brian Regan's experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAZXQItJs0M

2 comments:

Dan & Heather Pelfrey said...

Ha! I absolutely love it! Did you know he's coming back to Logan in the spring? I think it's going to be around March. I talked to Dan about getting tickets, but he just doesn't get it like you do! If you're not too busy with wedding plans, let me know!

Katie Rich said...

I saw your blog heading and the first think I thought was Brian Reagan. haha.