Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Impossible

I am in the midst of the impossible task of finding cute and attractive bridesmaid dresses. I've been a bridesmaid several times now and have only ever liked one of the dresses I was asked to wear. I prefer not to submit my bridesmaids to cruel and unusual punishment by wearing an ugly dress. Is it that hard to find cute dresses at an affordable price? After months of searching, I've come to the conclusion that it is almost impossible to find cute dresses that are in fact affordable. I've stumbled across several dresses that I absolutely LOVE, however they are four times my budget! I know have six months to find what currently seems to be impossible.

4 comments:

Alexis said...

Unfortunately the two recent weddings I've been in both made their own bridesmaids dresses for this exact reason!

Alicia said...

I ended up giving up and letting my bridesmaids go find a dress in the color scheme wherever they wanted. Even though they were different shades and styles, it ended up cute!

Sarah or someone like her said...

Wow - I thought you had completely dropped out of the blogging world! Welcome back and I'll keep looking.

Sarah or someone like her said...

Oh yes, and the one dress you liked was also handmade, by the way...